Qualifications: Bachelor of Arts, Diploma of Architecture, Trade Certificate III
State Board Registrations: Tasmania, Australian Capital Territory, Victoria, Queensland, and New South Wales.
- Royal Austrailian Institute of Architects, Fellow (FRAIA)
- Australian Institute of Building, Fellow (FAIB)
- Australian Institute of Company Directors, Fellow (FAICD)
- Member of the Order of Australia (AM)
- Chapter Secretary, Tasmania, Australian Institute of Building
- Co-Chair, Tasmanian Building Information (BIM) Hub Group
- Board Member, Board of Architects of Tasmania
- Former Examiner, Board of Architects of Tasmania
Damian possesses a broad range of complementary skills for application to the most complex of projects, including project management, master planning and design management. These skills have been applied to sectors including health care, aged care, education and community facilities, and infrastructure.