Who We Are, And What We Do
With a team of highly skilled architects, interior designers and technicians, you can be confident in the successful delivery of your project with ArPM.
The ArPM of carefully highly qualified and experienced professionals are lead by industry leaders, Damian Rogers AM and Darren Jones.
Damian Rogers AM
Damian possesses a broad range of complementary skills for application to the most complex of projects, including project management, master planning and design management.
These skills have been applied to sectors including health care, aged care, education, and community facilities and infrastructure.
Registered Architect: Tasmania, Australian Capital Territory, Victoria, Queensland, and New South Wales.
- Fellow, Australian Institute of Architects (AIA)
- Fellow, Australian Institute of Building (AIB)
- Fellow, Australian Institute of Company Directors (AICD)
- Member of the Order of Australia (AM)
- Chapter Secretary, Tasmania, Australian Institute of Building
- Co-Chair, Tasmanian Building Information (BIM) Hub Group
- Board Member, Board of Architects of Tasmania
- Former Examiner, Board of Architects of Tasmania
Darren brings a mix of architectural and development management skills across project sectors including healthcare, hospitality, commercial and retail, and institutional.
With his unique skills developed within the construction industry and architectural profession, Darren can offer innovative yet practical solutions to any challenging project.
Registered Architect: Tasmania, Australian Capital Territory, Victoria, South Australia, and New South Wales.